Saturday, August 29, 2009

Can you believe it?????

Ben is 8 years old! My oldest nephew is growing up so fast! He was baptized and confirmed last week by his dad and it was such an amazing experience.
Ben's full name is Benjamin Dennis Fewster Gardner. He is named after my grandfather (his great grandfather) Dennis Fewster. My grandad passed away last summer I miss him so much. It was so incredible to feel his spirit there at the baptism. I am so grateful to know that i will see grandad again and that there really is life after this life.
I am also grateful that my dad was able to be in Utah for this baptism. Dad hasn't been able to visit Utah for 2 years so I am thrilled that he was able to be here for such a special day.






WE LOVE YOU BEN AND WE'RE ALL SO PROUD OF YOU!

1 comment:

  1. that was the first outifit I met you in! :) So glad we're friends and that you have such a great family.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete