Friday, November 13, 2009

Yep, I'm a nerd.

Last weekend I had the awesome opportunity to be in a movie. The movie is called Takito: The quest to save Rivendork, and it's a prequel to the first Takito movie which is making fun of the movie Shakito.
IT WAS A BLAST!
Acting is definitely not my forte but because this movie was supposed to be funny and over the top I was able to get into my character of Mable more easily:)
Who knew I would enjoy being such a nerd?!?!?! Anyway here are some pictures of the "intense" and funny parts of the shoot. Gotta love the arts!

P.S It was absolutely freezing on set


Andy (the director) showing me how to use my knife correctly





I miss all my Takito friends :( Can't wait for the next one :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a good time! Sad I am not in any of your Takito pictures.....oh well. ;) jk Yaar.
    I am hoping that Andy can reserve the theater at the school for the premier! That would be soooo cool!
    Great post btw.

    ReplyDelete