Sunday, June 6, 2010

MEXICO!!

My amazing sister and her family took me to Mexico with them for a family vacation and my birthday! We stayed at the Mayan Palace in Puerto Penasco and it's right on the beach!!! It was so much fun and beautiful and we had absolutely perfect weather everyday! Colin's sister and her family came too and we all swam and played on the beach every single day.The kids didn't get tired of it. Not even for a minute :) It was the best 27th birthday anyone could ever hope for! I have the best family! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Here are a gazillion pictures of my amazing time!!!


































1 comment:

  1. I hate you for this!! I want to goooo. That blonde little girl is soo precious. I love her hair. You look like you got a tan too. Jealous Jealous Jealous!! Can't wait to see you i'm glad you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete